Monday, August 10, 2009

Winds of Change

I am changing. A very good friend of mine said so. In a way I hear this with some sadness, though I think, it might be some kind of selfishness too, from this sadness, to not desire any change at all. Change for the better should always be desired because We Are in need of perfecting, we have a destiny-a destination-a goal we are called to reach. We may not know personally what we are "called" to accomplish in ourselves and in this world, particularly, at this moment, yet, as I know it, we are meant to know Happiness. It is this happiness that is in the deepest part of all our desires, so, it is This Happiness I wish to change myself for. Indeed Happiness is the "better" which, I hope, I am changing into. For, the more I change for the better, the more I experience Happiness-experience those few bittersweet moments of joy, the more I feel when, for me, change, evolution, time come to an end I might be ready to see Happiness face-to face-in all His splendor. Nothing matters as much as that to me, yet, that good friend is very dear to me. God bless us everyone! JMJ

No comments: