Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Hello!

I think I am going to revamp my blog. Oddly enough, it is exactly a year after my first blog post. I started this blog with the intention of saving culture, sharing joy, and highlighting humanity in all its wonder. I can't say I'm much of a writer so I started with posting quotes (which I collect profusely). The beginning is the best place to start for human beings, since we all have at least one. With this thought I began with the beginning. I didn't get that far. I have not even finished The Elegant Universe yet (it is on my half-way-through list), but I will give a list of some of the books I have finished. Since we didn't get far with the beginning I will begin again, not without it, but just with it laid to the side to come back to. Till my next post then? Alright! God Bless. Goodnight.

No comments: